Lindsay's Observatory

Welcome! This is my unique compilation of artworks including digital imageries, computer illustrations, photography, and original hand drawn pieces.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012




"Pyramid" (Adobe Illustrator CS5/5 Sided Polyhedron Design/Typography) - In this project, the goal was to create a 5 sided typographic polyhedron (a pyramid) using only typography, to explore the use of typography on a 3-dimensional geometric surface, and to continue to explore typographic relationships, particularly in the areas of hierachy, emphasis, value, and space. No representational images were allowed. Each side had to consist of a certain part of my life regarding: quantitative data or factual information (my age, birthdate, etc.), words associated with my personality or behavior, words and or phrases associated with my childhood, words associated with my present day life, and words that speculate my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment